Rockley Transport is one of the largest UK bulk tipping and haulage providers.
Rockley Transport was created when Fermac and Agribulk merged in August 2020. With two well-known hauling companies coming together, Rockley Transport has become one of the largest bulk tipping companies in the UK.
We work with a range of clients, ranging from large industrial and commercial companies to local agricultural businesses. Whatever your bulk tipping and haulgae requirements, our team can support you.
We own and operate over 120 vehicles and 140 trailers, delivering in excess of 2.5 million tonnes of product per year, across the country.
Our team are assisted by our on-board technology to liaise with you, ensuring you’re always kept in the loop with proceedings.
- GPS tracking and on-board communication systems so you always know when you can expect us
- DVS cameras installed on all vehicles, allowing us to get into those tight spots
- Vehicles are regularly maintained to ensure your delivery will arrive without delay
- Large fleet available, allowing us to keep to tight deadlines and never leaving you
- Our depots are scattered across the UK meaning that there's nowhere we won't go